Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is Announce Employment Notification for Recruitment of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts. Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s Website www.tspsc.gov.in to the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development & Fisheries Department.
The Examination is likely to be held on 2017. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline Omr based Examination of objective type. The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given below
Name of the Post
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Animal Husbandry Department (CLASS – A)
Age Limit - Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2017
Educational Qualifications - Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University / Institution in India or abroad
Fee - Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS 120/-
Selection Procedure - The Final Selection of These Posts Will Be Based On The Examination Either Online or Omr Based And Interview Marks Put Together.
TSPSC TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 19/08/2017
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt.07/09/2017
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate/SSC
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Community Certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC.
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopaedically Handicapped Candidates
TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Notification 2017