Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) 2017 will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) for entry into the first year MBBS & BDS courses only (Government Colleges and Convener quota in Private Colleges) offered for the academic year 2017 in the State of Telangana
Telangana (TS) EAMCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria - Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for TS EAMCET-2017
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local / non – local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of the Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) / Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) / Biotechnology at the qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribe & Backward Classes, the marks obtained shall be a minimum of 40% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) / Biotechnology.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
Submission of the Online Application form for Medicine Stream - Candidates with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects in their Intermediate or its equivalent course should submit online application for MBBS / BDS courses.
Criteria for Admissions - Health Medical and Family Welfare (E1) Department for admission into MBBS / BDS courses on the basis of Competitive entrance examination, a candidate for admission to those courses must have obtained not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together both at qualifying and TS EAMCET-III-2017 examination,. In respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC must have obtained not less than 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together both at qualifying and TS EAMCET-III-2017 examination.
Registration Fee - Medical Registration fee Rs. 250/- (for SC/ST candidates) Rs. 500/- (for others)
Submission of Online Application form (Dates Soon)
- Date of commencement of submission of Online Application
- Last Date for submission of Online application:
- Without Late Fee : 07-06-2017
- With a Late Fee of Rs. 500/-
- With a Late Fee of Rs. 1,000/-
- # With a Late Fee of Rs. 5,000/-
- # With a Late Fee of Rs. 10,000/-
The Following Information Must be kept Ready for Filling the Details During Online Submission
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates (Caste Certificate Application number for SC/ST only)
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income Upto One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)