State Level Police Recruitment Board Andhra Pradesh (SLPRBAP) is going to Announce Employment Notification for Recruitment of Sub Inspectors (SI) of Police 800 Posts. invites application through Online mode only in the prescribed proforma to be made available on Website www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in
The Number of Vacancies Indicated is Only Provisional and is Liable for Change Without Giving any Notice. SLPRB, A.P. Reserves the Right to Notify the Modifications with Regard to any aspect of Recruitment During the Process of Recruitment.
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh Sub Inspectors of Police - 800 Posts Eligible candidates can apply online from Official Website at www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in. This Recruitment 2017 More Details Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application fee & how to apply are given below
Sub Inspectors of Police - 800 Posts
Age Limit - Must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years as on 1st July, 2017 i.e., must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1991 and not later than 1st July, 1995
Education Qualification - The candidate must hold, as on 1st July, 2017, a Diploma/B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering OR Electrical and Electronics Engineering OR Computer Engineering OR Information Technology OR Special Diploma Course in Electronics with specialization in Computer Engineering OR Special Diploma Course in Electronics with specialization in Communication Engineering awarded by the any State Board of Technical Education and Training OR Three years degree in B.Sc. Electronics (OR) a qualification approved by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent to any of the above.
Physical standards - The candidates should meet the following requirements
- Height - Must not be less than 162 centimetres.
- Chest - Must not be less than 84 centimetres round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 4 centimetres
- Height - Must not be less than 152.5 centimetres.
- Weight - Must not be less than 40 Kgs.
- Height - Must not be less than 160 centimetres.
- Chest - Must not be less than 80 centimetres round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 3 centimetres.
- Height - must not be less than 150 centimetres in height.
- Weight - must not be less than 38 Kgs.
Eye Sight - Visual Standards required for the above selection shall be as follows
|Right Eye||Left Eye|
- Preliminary Selection Test
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Examination