Indian Navy is announced Employment Notification for Unmarried Male Indian Citizens and subjects of Nepal and Bhutan Sailors (AA) 141 Batch Posts, Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for Sailor Posts Eligible candidates can apply Online on or before 19-6-2016 & send hard copy of application on or before 27-06-2016 & for remote areas on or before 04-07-2016. This Recruitment Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & Physical Standard , how to Apply are given below
Name of the Posts
Sailors (AA) 141 Batch
Eligibility Conditions - Online applications are invited from unmarried male Indian Citizens and subjects of Nepal and Bhutan for enrollment as sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) -141 batch.
Educational Qualifications - Qualified in 10+2/ equivalent examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects: - Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science
Age Limit - Age Candidates should be born between 01 Feb 1997 to 31 Jan 2000 (Both dates inclusive)
Pay & Allowances - The Artificer Apprentices Basic Pay Band is Rs 5200-20200. In addition, they will be paid Grade Pay @ Rs 2000/- plus MSP @ Rs 2000/- plus 'X' Group Pay @ Rs 1400/- plus DA.
Promotion - Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I (equivalent to Subedar Major) with pay scale of Rs 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay @ Rs 4800/- Plus MSP @ Rs 2000/- plus 'X' Group Pay @ Rs 1400/- plus DA. Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the prescribed examinations.
Selection Process - Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregat
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Pushups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008.
- Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”. Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates who are NOT found medically fit in the final medical examination at INS Chilka will NOT be enrolled for training. No “Appeal” is permitted for review after the final enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka
Tattoos - Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from recruitment.
Training - The training for the course will commence in February 2017, with 09 weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments. Branch / Trade will be allocated as per the requirement of Service.
Discharge as Unsuitable - Sailors are liable to be discharged as “UNSUITABLE” due to unsatisfactory performance at any time during the training
Initial Engagement - The initial engagement is subject to successful completion of training. The initial engagement is for a period of 20 years.
How to Apply - For this entry, the candidates can apply Online Only Manually Filled Applications Will Be Rejected. The procedure is as follows
- Online Application Form. Candidates are to apply online through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 06 Jun 16
- Before filling online application, keep Matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference
- Filling up of information like email id is compulsory.
- Click on “Apply online Sailors Entry” on the home page of website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Fill up the form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct.
- Print two copies of the online application form. One copy duly signed, alongwith attested copies of matriculation certificate, 10+2 marksheet, domicile certificate, NCC Certificate (if held) & one self addressed envelope of size 22x10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed on envelope to be forwarded at the address given below
- Write on the envelop “Online AA Application-141 batch & 10+2 percentage
- Last date for registration of online application is 19 Jun 2016
- Physical receipt of application at this office is by 27 Jun 2016. Confirmation of an applicant would be on receipt of physical application by due date
- Online applications will be further scruitinised for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- Online Applicants should log on to the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Go to “Career@Navy” & Click on “Apply Online Sailor Entry”
- Read the Notification & Click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill the all fields in the application form then Submit OK.
- Take printout of online application & kept for future use.