Department of Posts, India Office of The Chief Postmaster General, M.P. Circle, Bhopal is going to Announce Employment Notification for Direct Recruitment of Postman/ Mail Guard in Postal Divisions / RMS Divisions. Applications are invited from the Eligible candidates to fill up the posts of Postman / Mail Guard in the following Postal / Railway Mail Service Divisions in Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle in the pay scale of Rs. 5200 – 20200 (Pay Band – I) Grade pay Rs. 2000
The Applicant can Apply for only one Division Either Choosing Postman cadre in Postal Division or Mail Guard cadre in Railway Mail Service Division. If an Applicant Registers More than one Application on-line, his / her Candidature is liable to be Rejected Without any Communication.
The Applicants have to Access the www.dopmp.in Regarding Detailed Information on the Recruitment Process from Portal in Pdf format. The Applicant has to fill the Inputs Including Standard Information i.e. Name, DOB, Community, sex, Educational Qualification. Age Limit. Fee. How to Apply etc.
Name of The Post
- Mail Guard
The Upper Age Limit -Permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government of India orders are as indicated below
|Category||Upper Age limit|
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled|
|Upto Five years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Upto Three years|
|Physically Handicapped||PH + Unreserved 10 years|
PH + SC/ST 15 years
PH+OBC 13 years
|Ex-servicemen(Ex-Sm)||3 years after deduction of service rendered in|
military from the actual age as on the
closing date for registration of application
|Ex-Sm+SC/ST||8 years(3 years +5 years) after deduction of|
the military service rendered from
the actual age as on the closing date
|Ex-Sm+OBC||6 years (3+3 years) after deduction of|
the military service rendered from
the actual age as on the closing date
(who have rendered not less than 3 years’
regular continuous service as on
closing date for registration of application)
|Upto 40 years of age 45 years|
for SC/ST and
43 years for OBC
Visually Impaired - Categories of Visually Impaired applicants suitable for the post is
Low Vision - Blind category of disability is not identified suitable for the post.[“Person with low vision” means a person with impairment of visual functioning even after treatment or standard refractive correction but who uses or is potentially capable of using vision for the planning or execution of a task with appropriate assistive device.]
Hearing Impaired - Hearing impaired applicants are suitable for the posts. The Deaf or those in whom the sense of hearing is non functional for ordinary purposes of life. They do not hear, understand sounds at all even with amplified speech. The cases included in this category will be those having hearing loss more than 60 decibels (db) in the better ear (Profound impairment) or the total loss of hearing in both ears
Orthopedically Handicapped - Categories of Orthographically handicapped applicants suitable for the posts
- One Leg Affected (OL)
- Muscular Weakness. (MW)
Visually Impaired - Categories of Visually Impaired applicants suitable for the posts is
Low Vision - Blind category of disability is not identified suitable for the posts. [“Person with low vision” means a person with impairment of visual functioning even after treatment or standard refractive correction but who uses or is potentially capable of using vision for the planning or execution of a task with appropriate assistive device.]
Hearing Impaired - Hearing impaired applicants are suitable for the posts. The Deaf or those in whom the sense of hearing is non functional for ordinary purposes of life. They do not hear, understand sounds at all even with amplified speech. The cases included in this category will be those having hearing loss more than 60 decibels (db) in the better ear (Profound impairment) or the total loss of hearing in both ears.
Orthopedically Handicapped - Categories of Orthopedically handicapped applicants suitable for the Posts
- One Arm affected (OA)
- One Leg affected (OL)
- Both Leg affected (BL)
- Muscular Weakness (MW)
For Postman / Mail Guard - Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized board or University
Selection Procedure - The marks obtained in Aptitude test will be taken to draw merit in each division and selection will be purely on merit basis. It is further stated that If two or more candidates secure equal marks in Aptitude test and they are standing in the last position in the merit list, then it is clearly stated that the candidate senior in age will be considered for selection
Application Form Registration - Rs 100 mandatory for all categories of applicants who have registered.
Examination Fee - The Examination fee prescribed for all Male applicants in Un-Reserved and OBC categories is Rs. 400/-. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes/ Physically Handicapped/ Women are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
Mode of Payment - The cost of Application form and Examination fee are already prescribed in Para no. 12 & 13 of this notification. The registered applicants should pay the required fee within 5 days from the date of registration. The applicants have to approach their nearest e-payment Post Offices (listed under e-payment link of www.dopmp.in. and to produce Fee Payment Challan printed by him & to pay the FEE in cash (INR) only. Once the fee has been paid, the registration process is completed. The applicant can check his/her status of payment on the www.dopmp.in after 3 working days after payment of the Fee. In case of Non-payment the application registered will not be considered for further process. The applicants who have registered the applications on the closing date of registration are permitted to pay the Fee till 2017
How to Apply
- The applicant can apply for only one division either choosing Postman cadre in Postal Division or Mail Guard cadre in Railway Mail Service Division. If an applicant registers more than one application on-line, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected without any communication
- The applicant has to visit the website www.dopmp.in through internet enabled workstation or personal computer or laptop
- The applicant has to go through the notification, instructions to candidates, vacancy position, FAQ carefully before filling up the application form
- The applicant has to keep ready (a) The scanned image of photograph and signature in .jpeg, .jpg format in specified file size as mentioned in the instructions. (b) 10th Standard mark list.
- The applicant has to fill up the data required online and enter all mandatory fields
- Finally before submitting the form, the applicant has to check all the entries made by him/her for its correctness and genuineness
- Once submitted, no data can be modified / altered
- The applications are to be submitted online only. Manual applications will not be entertained. In respect of candidates who apply manually, no correspondence will be entertained and no admit card will be issued to such candidates even if they have paid the fees by any mode
- After registration, fee challan will be generated as per the eligibility of the applicant
- The registered applicants should pay the required fee at any post office with E-Payment facility (listed under e-payment link of www.dopmp.in within 4 days of the date of registration
- After payment of fee, the candidate has to update the payment details in the portal through LOGIN for completion of registration process
- Once payment details are updated in the website, the application may be downloaded through LOGIN after 48 hours of payment updation
- The applicants are advised to keep a copy of fee challan, receipt issued by the Post office and application, for future reference
- For Receiving the SMS / Email to the registered mobile number/Registered email ID, the candidate are requested to furnish valid Mobile Number and Email ID, otherwise no correspondence will be entertained
- Admit cards for the examination indicating the date, time and venue of examination will be generated for all eligible applicants who have paid fees, about two weeks before the date of examination. Candidates can download the admit cards from the website.
- Candidates who are unable to download their Admit cards at least one week before the date of the examination should submit their request in the website through support tab
- The Applicants are advised not to enclose/upload copies of any certificates/documents. The Applicant has to furnish a declaration to the effect that the all statements / inputs furnished by him/her are true, complete and correct to best of his/her knowledge and they will be supported by the original documents / testimonials as and when required/demanded. The application registered online will be treated as Provisional and the selection/appointment is subject to verification of respective Certificates/Documents. Any false/incorrect information found / detected at any stage, his/her candidature/appointment will be summarily rejected / terminated.