The Department of Forests Ecology and Environment, Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is Announced in Employment Notification for the recruitment of Assistant Conservator of Forest.
Karnataka State Interst and Eligible candidates may apply online from 09-06-2016 to 08-07-2016 by 11:45 pm. KPSC Recruitment 2016 for Asst Conservator of Forest Posts More Details Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application fee & Apply Online are given below
Name of the Post
Assistant Conservator of Forest
Age Limit - KPSC Applicants Age Limit Should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years for GM, 33 years for 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B and 35 years for SC/ ST/ CAT1 candidates.
Educational Qualification - Department of Forests Ecology and Environment, Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Assistant Conservator of Forest Educational Qualification B.sc or B.Sc (Forestry) or Bachelor of Science/ Engineering.
Fee - Candidates should pay RS. 300/- for General, 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B and Rs. 25/- for SC/ ST/ CAT 1 candidates in post office by e-payment.
KPSC Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online - 09-06-2016
- Last Date to Apply Online - 08-07-2016 by 11:45 pm.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee(Within working hours of Post Office) - 09-07-2016
- Before applying online, candidates should have valid email id & need to scanned photograph, documents.
- Log on through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR 25 POSTS of ASST Conservator of Forest (DEPT OF FORESTS ECOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENT)”
- Login yourself & fill all the details, upload the photograph, documents & payment details and submit the form
- After submission, take a printout copy of online application for future use.