Government Of India, Ministry Of Railway Recruitment Cells (RRC) is going to announce Centralized Employment Notice for Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities for erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts Website www.rrcnr.org. applications are invited from eligible Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) of Indian Nationality for the erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts in PB-1, Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only Online.
- APPSC Assistant Professor Notification 2017 Apply Online
- APPSC Junior Assistant (JA) Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- APPSC Manager Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Name of RRC
- Chennai SR
Educational Qualification - Candidates should be passed 10th or ITI equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Selection Process - Applicants will be selected based on online test and medical fitness test.
Verification Original Documents And Format Of Certificates - to ascertain their eligibility as on the date of submission of application candidates are required to produce all original documents at the time of document verification
- Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or equivalent certificate (proof for date of Birth and Matric qualification)
- Caste certificate for SC/ST- Annexure-3.
- Caste certificate for OBC- Annexure-4.
- Medical Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) - Annexure-9.
- NOC from employer for serving employees.
- Attestation/discharge certificate for Ex-serviceman.
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
- Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
- Log on to the website www.rrcnr.org.
- Click on “CEN 1/2015 Link for Special Recruitment Drive for PwD candidates”
- Again Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Click on Register.
- 8. Take print out of application form for future use.