The Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to announce in Employment Notification for Recruitment of Group-IV Services (Clerical Cadres) Recruitment to The Posts of Junior Assistant / Typist of L.D. Cadre in A.P. Ministerial Services & Subordinate Services For Limited Recruitment For Backlog Vacancies Earmarked For Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes
- APPSC SC ST Backlog Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- APPSC SC & ST Backlog Group-IV Eligibility Criteria
- AP SC / ST Backlog Post Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
The eligible candidates have to apply through online only. The detailed information regarding eligibility and other instructions are available in the web site www.eastgodavari.nic.in
Name of The Post
- Junior Assistant
For Junior Assistant - Must hold a Bachelor's Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification
For Typist - (i) Must hold a Bachelor's Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification. (ii) Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Higher Grade in Telugu on Government Standard Key Board (iii) Provided that if persons with the qualification prescribed in item (ii) above are not available candidates who have passed the above examination in typewriting by Lower Grade if otherwise qualified be appointed, (iv) Provided further that candidates who possess Type writing qualifications in English by Lower Grade besides the qualifications mentioned in items (ii) and (iii) above shall be given preference for appointment by direct recruitment
NOTE - If candidate with higher grade qualification either in Typewriting are not available, candidates in lower grade qualification will be considered for appointment as Typist as the case may be.
How to Apply
- The eligible candidates have to apply through online only.
- The vacancies given are subject to decrease or increase according to circumstances
- The rule of reservation in favour of local candidates to the extent of 80% in each category of unit is applicable
- Local candidate in relation to local area means a person who has studied in an educational institution in such local area for a period of not less than four consecutive academic years in which he/she appeared or as the case may be first appeared for SSC or equivalent examination or when during the whole or any part of the four consecutive academic years in which he appeared for SSC or equivalent examination, he/she has not studied in any educational institution, if he/she has resided in the local area for a period of not less than four years immediately preceding the date of commencement of SSC or equivalent examination in which he appeared or first appeared as the case may be
- In reckoning the consecutive academic years during which a candidate has studied, any period of interruption of his study by reason of his failure to pass any examination shall be disregarded
- A local candidate of a particular District should appear for the examination in that District only for being considered against 80% local quota. He is, however, free to apply and appear for the said examination from any other District against 20% un-reserved quota as a non-local candidate
- Candidates claiming to have rendered regular Govt. Service or claim to have worked in Census Dept., and retrenched, will not eligible for the concession allowed if evidence is not produced in support of their claim.
- If study / residential certificate is not produced the candidates will be treated as a Non-Local candidate