The Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Postmaster General, A.P Circle is going to Announce Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant PA CO / PA SBCO, Postman, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) vacancies in the Department of Posts.
AP State interest and Eligible Meritorious Sports Persons may Apply in the Prescribed Application format on or before 2016. AP Postal circle Recruitment 2016 More Details Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, how to Apply are given below
Name of The Post
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant PA CO/ PA SBCO
- Multi Tasking Staff
Upper Age Limit
- For OC- upto 5 years
- For OBC-upto 8 years
- For SC/ST-upto 10 years
Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant - (i) 10+2 Standard or 12th class pass from recognised University/Board of School Education Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject (excluding vocational streams) (ii) Should have studied local language of the State of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana States or Hindi as a subject at least in Matriculation or equivalent
Postman - A Pass in Matriculation from a recognised Board / University
Multi Tasking Staff (Administrative offices) - A Pass in Matriculation / ITI or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
Multi Tasking Staff (Subordinate offices) - A Pass in Matriculation or ITI from a recognised Board
Application Fee - Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- deposited/ paid in any Post Office in A.P. Postal Circle under UCR only. Candidates residing outside A.P Postal Circle candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Indian Postal Order in favour of Chief Postmaster General, A.P. Circle, Hyderabad-500001.
Method of Selection - Selection of candidates will be made on the educational and sports qualification and subject to fulfillment of other prescribed conditions
Submission of Application
- The Notification can be downloaded from A.P.Postal Circle web site www.appost.in
- The applications as indicated in Annexure-II can be downloaded from AP Postal Circle Website www.appost.in.
- Applications purchased from outside vendors will not be accepted.
- Applications to be superscribed as "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF POSTAL/SORTING ASSISTANT/ POSTMAN / MTS IN A.P. POSTAL CIRCLE UNDER SPORTS QUOTA" and to be sent to Chief Postmaster General, AP Circle, Hyderabad-500001
- If a candidate desires to apply for more than one category (PA/SA, Postman & MTS) /discipline (Sports event) he/she has to submit separate applications for each category (PA/SA, Postman & MTS) /discipline (Sports event) duly paying application fee separately for each application. If the candidate applies for more than one category/ discipline through one application, the same will not be considered for any category/ discipline and will be summarily rejected.