Tamil Nadu Public Service Commision (TNPSC) is going to announce in Recruitment Notification for vacancies in respect of the post of Assistant in Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department, Medical and Rural Health Services Development, Public Health and Preventive Medicine Department, Vigilance and Anti-corruption Department,Survey and Land Records Department and Commercial Taxes Chennai (South) Division have been announced in this Notification pending approval of the Staff Committee / pending amendment to Special Rules for Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service. Hence, the number of posts given against these vacancies are subject to approval of Staff Committee / pending amendment to Special Rules for Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service.
Tamil Nadu State Unemployment candidates Applications are invited only through online mode upto 2016 for admission to the Written Examination for direct recruitment against the vacancies for the years 2015-16 in the following posts included in Combined Civil Services Examination–II (Non-Interview Posts) (Group-II A Services)
Name of the Post
Personal Clerk in TNPSC
Assistant in various Departments in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service
- Assistant in Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department
- Assistant in Industries and Commerce Department
- Assistant in Commissioner of Revenue Administration Department
- Assistant in Land Administration Department
- Assistant in Land Reforms Department
- Assistant in Prison Department
- Assistant in Medical and Rural Health Services Department
- Assistant in Transport Department
- Assistant in Registration Department
- Assistant in Rural Development Panchayat Raj Department
- Assistant in Backward Classes Department
- Assistant in Fisheries Department
- Assistant in Technical Education Department
- Assistant in NCC Department
- Assistant in Public Health and Preventive Medicine Department
- Assistant in School Education Department
- Assistant in Directorate of Vigilance and Anti Corruption Department
- Assistant in Survey and Land Records Department
- Assistant in Urban Land Ceiling and Urban Land Tax Department
- Commissioner of Commercial Taxes
- Commercial Taxes, Chennai
- Planning Junior Assistant, Tamil Nadu State Planning Commission
- Assistant in Finance Department
- Assistant in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Lower Division Clerk in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly
- Junior Co-operative Auditor in the Co-operative Audit Department
Personal Clerk in TNPSC - (i) Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting both by Higher Grade in Tamil and English and (ii) Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand both by Higher Grade in Tamil and English Provided that if candidates with the qualifications referred to in items (i) and (ii) above are not available, candidates who have passed the following examinations in the order of preference indicated below will be considered for selection namely a)Government Technical Examination in Typewriting and Shorthand in Tamil both by the Higher Grade and Typewriting and Shorthand in English both by the Lower Grade. (b)Government Technical Examination in Typewriting and Shorthand in English both by the Higher Grade and Typewriting and Shorthand in Tamil both by the Lower Grade. (iii) Certificate course in Computer on Office Automation awarded by the Technical Education Department.
Assistant in Commissioner of Revenue Administration - A degree of B.A. or B.Sc. or B.Com., of any University or B.O.L of Annamalai University or B.B.A of Madurai Kamarajar University or B.Litt., of Madras University or B.B.M or B. Litt., of Bharathiyar University
Assistant in the following departments Civil Supplies and Consumer Production, Industries and Commerce, Land Administration, Land Reforms, Prison, Medical and Rural Health Services, Transport, Registration, Rural Development and Panchayat Raj, Backward Classes, Fisheries, Technical Education, National Cadet Corps, Public Health and Preventive Medicine, School Education, Vigilance and Anti- Corruption, Survey and Land Records, Urban Land Ceiling and Urban Land Tax Departments, Divisions of Commercial Taxes and Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission - Any Degree
Planning Junior Assistant - A degree of B.A. or B.Sc. or B.Com. of any University
Assistant in Finance Department in the Tamil Nadu Secretariat - A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Economics or Statistics of any University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission
Lower Division Clerk in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat - B.A. or B.Sc. or B.Com. of any University recognised by the University Grants Commission
Junior Co-operative Auditor - A degree of B.B.M. Degree or B.Com. Degree or B.Com (Computer Application) Degree or B.A. (Co-operation) Degree or B.A. (Economics) Degree or B.A. (Corporate Secretaryship) Degree or B.B.E. Degree awarded by any University
Examination Fee - Examination fee Rs. 75 Candidates have to Register their basic particulars through One-Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs. 50/- towards registration fee. The registration shall be valid for a period of five years from the date of one-time registration.
Selection Process - The selection will be made on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination following the rule of reservation of appointments separately for each category of post.
Instruction to Objective type Examination
- To use blue or black ink ball point pen only.
- Answer sheet will be invalidated if shaded in pencil.
- The answer sheet will be invalidated if the box provided for booklet series mentioned in the Question Paper is not shaded / in correctly shaded.
- Answer sheet answered in a subject other than the subject opted by the candidates in his application / specified in the Hall Ticket will be invalidated.
- Each one mark will be deducted for incorrect or absence of shading Register Number
Download Hall Ticket - The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post. So, the candidates should watch TNPSC website ahead / before the scheduled date of examination.