The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is is Going to Announced in Recruitment 2017 for Sub-Inspector (SI) & Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) Posts, Applications are invited from male/female Indian citizens to fill up the following posts of Group “B” and “C” non ministerial, non gazetted, combatised Signal staff in CRPF on all India basis. The posts are temporary but likely to become permanent
- CRPF ASI & HC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- RPF/ RPSF Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
The above posts carry Dearness Allowance, Ration Money, Washing Allowance as admissible. Special Compensatory Allowance while posted in specified areas, free uniform, free accommodation , Transport Allowance, Free leave pass and any other allowances as admissible in CRPF from time to time under the rules.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will be admitted to the Examination provisionally. Candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical standards, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the posts, before applying. When scrutiny is undertaken at any stage( at PST and finally at Medical Examination), if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated the candidature will be cancelled and the department decision in this regard shall be final. Offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
Name of The Post
- Sub-Inspector (Crypto)
- Sub-Inspector (Technical)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Technical)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector(Draughtsman)
- For Sub-Inspector(RO)- Below 30 Years (Relaxable for Govt. servant upto 05 years)
- For Sub-Inspector (Crypto) - Below 30 years (Relaxable for Govt. servant upto 40 years)
- For Sub-Inspector (Technical)- Below 30 Years (Relaxable for Govt. servant upto 40 years)
- For Assistant Sub-Inspector (Technical)- Between 18 to 25 years (Relaxable for Govt. servant upto 40 years)
- For Assistant Sub-Inspector(Draughtsman) - Between 18 to 25 years (Relaxable for Govt. servant upto 40 years)
For Sub-Inspector(RO) - Bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognized University with Mathematics and Physics, or Computer Science as subjects.
For Sub-Inspector (Crypto) - Bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognized University with Mathematics and Physics as subjects.
For Sub-Inspector (Technical) - B.E./B.Tech or Equivalent in Electronics or Telecommunication or Computer Science as main subject Or Qualified Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers or Institution of Electronics and Telecommunicat ion Engineers.
For Assistant Sub-Inspector (Technical) - 10TH Class pass from recognized Board with three years diploma in Radio Engineering or Electronics or Computers, from a recognized Institute. Or BSc. Degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized
Assistant Sub-Inspector(Draughtsman) - Pass in Matric with English, General Science and Mathematics from a recognized board with three years diploma in Draughtsman Course (Civil/ Mechanical Engineering) from a Govt. recognized Polytechnic.
Examination Fee - Male candidates belonging to General(UR)/OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should deposit Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only as examination fee through following mode
- Through SBI Challan( Bank Challan other than SBI will not be accepted)
- Net Banking through any bank
- Credit card/Debit card of any bank.
- E-payment through E-Challan of post office only (No other mode through Post Office will be accepted). Details of remittance particulars are also mentioned in the online application
Weight For male & Female - Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
Physical Efficiency Test - For SI(Radio Operator/ Crypto/Technical) & ASI (Technical/Draughtsman). Not carry any marks but qualifying nature
Physical standard - PST for the posts of SI & ASI will be conducted as per direct recruitment.
Character certificate - Minimum requirement will be good character certificate. Copy of discharge certificate may also be attached.
Medical Category - Should be SHAPE-I/AYE& as per direct recruitment
Age limit - To deduct the period of actual military service from actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post for which he is seeking appointment by more than three years
Examination Center List
Selection Procedure - After the written Examination, the Department will draw an All India Merit List and, in that order, as many candidates are found by the Department to have qualified in the Examination shall be recommended for appointment. The Department will recommend the candidates in the Merit List on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination.
Apply Online - Candidates are advised to upload their “Admit Card/Call Letters” stage wise from CRPF website www.crpfindia.com and www.crpf.nic.in