- RGUKT IIIT Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- RGUKT AP-IIIT M.Tech Admission Notification 2017
- RGUKT (AP) B Tech Admissions Notification 2017
Eligibility Criteria - Valid GATE Score card and qualified in GATE(2017 or 2017)
- B.Tech/B.E with a core branch such as (Civil / Computer Science / Chemical / Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Metallurgical & Materials)
- SC/ST candidates: 55% or above marks in B.Tech/B.E, Intermediate and SSC
- Passing of the five week “Introductory course in Computing” with “A” grade of 80% marks (Mandatory) conducted by RGUKT, Nuzvid.
- 60% or above marks in B.Tech/B.E, Intermediate and SSC.
Selection Process - For admission into introductory course in Computing, selections will be based on an interview to GATE qualified and short listed candidates.
Financial Support - AICTE Scholarship / Stipend will be provided to the GATE qualified candidates as and when received from the AICTE.
How to Apply
The mode of application is online. The candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.200/-(For SC/ST candidates : Rs.150/-) (Non-refundable) in any nationalized bank and get a Demand Draft drawn in favor of “The Director, RGUKT(M.Tech Programme) Nuzvid” payable at Nuzvid. The serial number of the D.D shall be used in filling the online application form 20th July, 2017 onwards, by logging in to the RGUKT site through www.rgukt.in and the filled-in application should be submitted on-line. Submission of on-line applications closes on 04th August, 2017. The printout of the on-line application along with the original DD and copies of certificates including GATE score card (Mandatory) shall be sent to The Administrative Officer, RGUKT-Nuzvid, Mylavaram Road, APIIIT-Nuzvid, Krishna Dt-521202(A.P)super scribing “Application form for M.Tech-2017” on the top left side of the mailing cover. The hard copy of the applications without original DD and copies of relevant certificates including GATE score card (Mandatory) will not be considered for admission. The last date for receiving of print-out of on-line applications by RGUKT is 06th August, 2017. RGUKT is not responsible for delayed deliveries by postal/courier services. For other details like selection process and fee, please visit www.rgukt.in or http://admissions.rguktnuz.in/ from 20th July, 2017