Eastern Power Distribution Company of A.P. Limited (APEPDCL) is going to announce soon in Employment Notification 2017 Recruitment for Sub-Engineers (Electrical) Post, Applications are invited online through APEPDCL Website www.apeasternpower.cgg.gov.in, eligible candidates for filling up of the following vacancies including backlog vacancies on regular basis in APEPDCL Engineering Service.
- APGENCO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- APTRANSCO AEE & AE Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- APEPDCL SE Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Name of The Post
Age Limit - Age not below 18 years and not above 40 years as on date of notification. Relaxation in upper age limit permissible upto 5 years for SC/ ST/BC candidates and upto 10 years for Physically Challenged (only Orthopaedically Challenged persons are eligible) candidates and Ex-Servicemen 3 years
Educational Qualifications - Must possess a Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (DEEE) or Graduation in Electrical Engineering in addition to Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (DEEE) or any other equivalent qualification in Electrical Discipline recognized by the Board/Government of A.P/ India/ UGC/ DEC/ AICTE as the case may be.
fee - applicant must pay Rs.150/- towards Application Processing Fee [including SC/ST/BC/PH (OH) and Ex-servicemen, Applicants under General category must also pay Rs.350/- towards Examination Fee in addition to the Application Processing Fee of Rs.150/- (Total Rs.500/-). Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities, PH (OH) and Exservicemen need not pay Examination fee of Rs.350/-.Candidates belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh will be considered as Non-Local in General category only, and are required to pay the above-prescribed fee (Rs.150/- + Rs.350/-= Total Rs.500/-)
Selection Procedure - Selections will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination as mentioned in the eligibility criteria
Terms and Conditions of Service
- Scale of Pay - Rs. 20535-865-23130-1160-28930-1425-36055-1700-41155
- The candidates appointed shall be placed on Training-cum-Probation for a period of 2 years.
- The candidates appointed shall be required to work within jurisdiction of APEPDCL or wherever necessary.
- The candidate will be governed by the rules and regulations applicable or as framed by the APEPDCL and as amended from time to time. The Tripartite Agreement entered into between the APSEB, Govt. of A.P and the Employees Associations is not applicable to these candidates and they shall at no stage be entitled to claim any right whatsoever arising out of the said Tripartite Agreement.
Payment of Fee - The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the notification in any one of the A.P. Online Centers and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number in the first instance. Applicants can also pay the fee through A.P. Online portal
Apply Online - After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to logon to the website www.apeasternpower.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification, User Guide and Application Form. The applicants have to provide payment details (Journal Number and Date) and upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photograph with signature) and then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on submission of application, applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
APEPDCL SE Notification 2017