The Government of Andhra Pradeshis going to announce soon Notification for Filling up of Backlog Vacancies for SC /ST in AP Last Grade Services in the cadre of Office Subordinate/ Watchman and Watchman-cum-Sweeper Posts, Applications are invited from eligible S.C. & S.T. Candidates for Recruitment to posts of Office Subordinate / Watchman, etc., in AP Last Grade Services for limited recruitment of backlog vacancies of S.C. & S.Ts in Visakhapatnam District.
- AP SC ST Backlog Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- APPSC SC ST Backlog Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- APPSC SC & ST Backlog Group-IV Eligibility Criteria
Name of The Post
- Office Subordinate
for Office Subordinate - Must have passed 7th Examination Must be able to ride bicycle
for Watchman - Must have passed 5th Examination, Must be an Ex-Serviceman or must have been trained in Civil Defence or as a Home Guard Must be able to ride a Bicycle.
for Helper/Sevika - Must have passed 5th Examination
How to Apply
- Applying candidates can download the detailed notification and other important instructions in respect of this recruitment through Internet www.visakhapantam.nic.in.
- The candidates should compulsorily apply online in website www.visakhaddsw.cgg.gov.in and should take the printout of the online application and submit the same to the Deputy Director, Social Welfare, DRDA Office Complex, MVP Colony, Visakhapatnam 530017, compulsorily along with the copies of the attested certificates either by registered post or manually.
- It is mandatory to apply the application by both means 1) online through website and 2) submitting the online application printout with enclosures to Deputy Director, Social Welfare, Visakhapatnam by regd.post/ manually. Failure in observing any of the above will lead to rejection of the application