The South Indian Bank (SIB) is Published Recruitment Notification 2017 in Recruitment of Probationary Clerks For Bank’s Delhi Region, The South Indian Bank Ltd. a premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up vacancies of Probationary Clerks for Branches in Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi/NCR, Uttarakhand and Jammu & Kashmir under Bank’s Delhi Region. Eligible Candidates are requested to apply ON-LINE through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com
South Indian Bank (SIB) Probationary Clerks Recruitment Posts Eligible and suitable Candidates This Recruitment Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of SIB Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Posts
Pay Scale - Rs. 7200 – 400/3 – 8400 – 500/3 – 9900 – 600/4 – 12300 – 700/7 – 17200 – 1300/1 – 18500 – 800/1 - 19300
Age Limit - Not more than 26 years as on 01.01.2017.Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates
Minimum Educational Qualification - Graduation from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+ (3/4) course securing at least 60% marks from 10th standard onwards. Candidates should be proficient in computer operations.
Other Requirements - Candidates having permanent residence in the respective states/UT or those who have been residing in that state/UT at least for a period of last 5 yrs (Documentary proof to be produced), and are proficient in local language apart from Hindi & English language only are eligible to apply.
- General Category - Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST category - Rs. 100/-
- Candidates can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com
- The applicants are requested to ensure that the information filled in the Online-Application Form is correct before submitting the application form
- There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
- Candidates making multiple registrations will be disqualified
- Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given below. Copies of your photograph may be retained for use at the time of written test and interview.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture
- Make sure that the picture is taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable
- Dimensions 140(height) x 110(width) pixels
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 40kb and should be in jpeg format.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen and then it should be scanned to the system
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person
- The signature will be affixed in the Call Letter and wherever necessary
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified
- Dimensions 110(height) x 140(width) pixels
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 40kb and should be in jpeg format