The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is Published Assistant Executive Engineers (AEE) Recruitment Notification 2017 in in various Engineering Services. Applications are invited online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s Website www.tspsc.gov.in to the post of Assistant Executive Engineers (AEE) in Various Engineering Services in the State of Telangana.
- TSPSC AEE Recruitment Notification 2017 Apply Online in Civil & Mechanical
- TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2017 Eligibility in in Irrigation and CAD Dept
Telangana (TSPSC) Assistant Engineers (AE) Posts Name of the Dept & Pay Scale
AEE (Mechanical) in I & CAD - Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution Recognized by the University Grants Commission / All India Council for Technical Education or an Equivalent qualification.
AEE in Panchayat Raj in Mechanical - Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution Recognized by the University Grants Commission or a Pass in Section A and B of AMIE Examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Civil or
Mechanical or AMIE and B.Sc., (Engg.) of Ranchi University or an Equivalent qualification
AEE’s in Tribal Welfare Engg. Service in Mechanical - Must be a graduate in Engineering (Mechanical) from any University in Indian established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an institution recognised by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
AEE in Mechanical in Public Health and Municipal - Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree B.E. Civil or Mechanical Engineering or B.Sc (Engineering) Degree of Benaras Hindu University or a Pass in Section ‘A’ and ‘B’ of AMIE (India) Examination as prescribed in TSPH & MESS rules.
Examination Fee - Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- towards Online Application Processing Fee, This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.120/ towards Examination Fee
Mode of Payment of Fee - The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars, The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application
Procedure of Selection - Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based. and Oral Test in the shape of Interview (only for those qualified as per Rules).
How to Apply
- The Candidate has to visit the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates
- The candidates have to visit the website www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further
- Candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, candidate should go back to the TSPSC website and use the Edit OTR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
- Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- -After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence
- Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection
- The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State
- For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall Tickets please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org