The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Technical Assistant (Air Conditioning) Post Recruitment Notification 2017 in Tamil Nadu Forensic Science Subordinate Service Service Posts.
TNPSC Technical Assistant Post Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpscexams.net. The TNPSC Recruitment Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of the Post
- Technical Assistant (Air Conditioning)
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A), STs, MBCs/DCs,|
BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes
|18 Years||Who have passed PTC/PUC / HSC /|
Diploma/ Degree - No Maximum Age Limit
TNPSC Technical Assistant Post Education Qualification - A Diploma in Mechanical Engineering awarded by the Department of Technical Education of the Government of Tamil Nadu with Refrigeration and Air Conditioning as an elective subject.
Experience - Experience for a period of not less than two years in the maintenance of Air Conditioning and Cold Storage Plant in a reputed firm or Government Institution
Certificate of Physical Fitness - Candidates selected for appointment to the post will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the form prescribed below
|Name of the Post||Standard of Vision||Form of Certificate of Physical Fitness|
|Technical Assistant||Standard-III or Better||Form prescribed for Other than Executive post.|
|‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging|
to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs].
|18 Years||30 Years|
Selection Process - Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test, Examination will be held at CHENNAI only
Examination fee - Candidates who applies for this recruitment should pay Rs.130/- (i.e. Cost of Application Rs.30/- + Examination fee Rs. 100/ Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.30/- towards Application Cost. Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and pass word confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given e-mail ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
- On entering Application Number and password, Candidates can download their application and print, if required.
- Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up for next stage of selection.