The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce School Assistant Recruitment Notification 2016 in Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in Direct Recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment. However no reserved turn to PSTM Candidates arises.
TNPSC School Assistant Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The TNPSC General Subordinate Service Dept Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC School Assistant Recruitment 2016 Apply Online is mentioned below
- Name of The Post
- School Assistant
Education Qualification - A Degree in Mathematics of any University in the State of Tamil Nadu. Must possess a B.T. or B.Ed. Degree of any University in the State of Tamil Nadu. AND Must have studied Tamil in the S.S.L.C. / H. Sc.
Selection Process - Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. (i) Main Examination in Computer Based Test Format and (ii) Oral Test.
Examination Fee - Total fee Rs.150/- Examination Fee Rs.100/- + Cost of Application Rs.50
How to apply - Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net Detailed instructions for filling up online application are given in Para 11 of this Notification.
Hall Ticket Download - The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. no Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the on-Line Application Form
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.