The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Station Officer,Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies,Store-Keeper,Assistant Supervisor of Industrial Co-operative Societies Posts Recruitment Notification 2017 for direct recruitment to the following posts included in Combined Subordinate Services Examination –II.
Name of the post
- Station Officer – Fire and Rescue Services
- Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies
- Store-Keeper, in Employment and Training
- Assistant Supervisor of Industrial Co-operative Societies
TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Post Wise Education Qualification
Station Officer - For Others A degree of B.A. or B.Sc.or B.Com. or B.O.L of Annamalai University or B.B.A of Madurai Kamarajar University or B.Lit. of Madurai University, For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs,BCMs Pre University Course Examination or Higher Secondary Examination.
Junior Inspector - For Others Higher Secondary Course or Pre-University Examination or A diploma in Rural Services awarded by the National Council for Rural Higher Education with Co-operation as one of the Subjects, For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs,BCMs Minimum general educational qualification (i.e. S.S.L.C.) or The certificate of eligibility for College course of studies in the Madras, Madurai and Annamalai Universities issued by the Board of Secondary Education or by any other competent authority. For Supervisors of Cooperative Societies and other non-official employees of co-operative Institutions Minimum general educational qualification. (i.e.S.S.L.C.), .or The certificate of eligibility for College course of studies in the Madras, Madurai and Annamalai Universities issued by the Board of Secondary Education or by any other competent
Store Keeper - Pre-University Course Examination or Higher Secondary Examination
Assistant Supervisor - Pre-University Course Examination
Physical Qualifications (For Station Officer)
|For Male Candidates||For Female Candidates|
|Height not less than - 165 Cms|
(without boots or shoes)
|Height not less than 157 Cms|
(without boots or shoes)
|Chest (Normal) - 84 Cms.||Not applicable|
|Chest (Expanded) - 89 Cms||Not applicable|
|Chest (Expansion) 5 Cms||Not applicable|
|Weight - 50 kgs|
(without boots or shoes)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) - Candidates applying for the post of Station Officer, Fire and Rescue Service must undergo and qualify in the Physical Efficiency Test to be conducted by the Fire and Rescue Service Department before they are admitted to the Oral Test. The Date, Time and place of the Physical Efficiency Test will be intimated to the candidates by the Fire and Rescue Service Department.
Selection Process - Selection will be made in three successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination, (ii) Physical Efficiency Test and (iii) Oral Test. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the candidates at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments and subject to qualifying the Physical Efficiency Test.
Fee - for TNPSC All Posts Examination Fee Rs100/- Cost of Application Rs.50/-Total fee 150
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in Data Storage Devices like CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given email ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format
- On entering Application Number and password, Candidates can download their application and print, if required
- Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up for next stage of selection.