The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Punch Operator (PO) Notification 2017 in in the Government Data Centre, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in Direct Recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this Recruitment.
- TNPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- TNPSC Statistical Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- Name of the Post
- Punch Operator
Education Qualification - (i) Must have passed +2 (Plus two) Higher Secondary Grade Examination conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu or an equivalent Examination (ii) Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting in English and in Tamil by Senior Grade conducted by the Department of Technical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu and (iii) Must have passed “Certificate Course in Computer Office Automation conducted by the Department of Technical Education, Government of Tamil Nad
Selection Process - Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test
Examination fee - Total Fee Rs.150/- (Examination Fee Rs.100/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/
How to apply - Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net Detailed instructions for filling up online application are given in Para 12 of this Notification.
Hall Ticket Download - The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload