The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Recruitment Notification 2017 in Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Educational Service, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) applies for the post of Post Graduate Teacher in Commerce. However, the turn does not arise.
- Name of the Post
- Post Graduate Teacher
Education Qualification Post Graduate Teacher in English - (i). Bachelor’s Degree in English AND (ii). Master’s Degree in English and (iii). B.T. or B.Ed., Degree or a Degree of its equivalent standard (OR) II. (i). Bachelor’s Degree in any subject AND (ii). Master’s Degree in English and (iii). B.T. or B.Ed., Degree or a Degree of its equivalent standard
Post Graduate Teacher in Commerce - A Master’s Degree in Commerce and. B.T. or B.Ed., Degree or a Degree of its equivalent standard
Selection Process - Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. (i) Main Examination in Computer Based Test Format and
(ii) Oral Test.
Examination fee - Total fee Rs.175/- be paid. i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/-Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application cost.
How to apply - Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net Detailed instructions for filling up online application are given in Paragraph 11 of this Notification
Hall Ticket Download - The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the on-Line Application Form
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload