The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Research Assistant Notification 2017 in Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Service Posts , the candidates can take up the mock test available in the Commissions website www.tnpsc.gov.in. the post of Research Assistant, Institute of Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Ranipet has not been identified as suitable for 3% reservation of vacancies intended for Differently Abled persons. Hence, for the post of Research Assistant, Institute of Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Ranipet there is no reservation for Differently Abled persons.
- TNPSC Scientific Assistant (SA) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- TNPSC Assistant Commissioner (AC) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Name of The Post
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- Research Assistant
Education Qualification - B.V.Sc Degree and Must be a Registered Veterinary practitioner under the Indian Veterinary council Act 1984 (Central Act 52 of 1984)
Selection Process - Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. (i) Main Examination in Computer Based Test format and (ii) Oral Test.
Examination fee - Total Rs.300/- be paid by all the candidates. i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.250
How to apply - Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net Detailed instructions for filling up online application are given in Paragraph 11 of this Notification
Hall Tickets Download - The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.