The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Motor Vehicle Inspector Grade - II Recruitment Notification 2017 in Tamil Nadu Transport Subordinate Service the Government is issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in Direct Recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment.
Name of the Post
- Motor Vehicle Inspector Grade - II
Education Qualification - (I). Minimum General Educational Qualification.(as defined in para 7 of Commission’s Instructions to Candidate). And (II). Any one of the following Qualifications (3 years course) awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu. A Diploma in Automobile Engineering Or A Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Experience - (I). Experience of having worked for a period of not less than one year both on vehicles fitted with Petrol Engines and Vehicles fitted with Diesel Engines on a full time basis in an Automobile workshop which undertakes repairs of Light Motor Vehicles, Heavy Goods Vehicles and Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicles.And (II). Must hold a Driving Licence Authorising him to Drive
Motor Cycle. Heavy Goods Vehicles and Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicles. And (III). Must have experience in Driving Heavy Transport Vehicles for a Period of not less than six months
Escalation Process - Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test.
Fee - Examination fee Rs.150/- (Examination Fee Rs.100/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-) Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application Cost. Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and pass word confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given e-mail ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the on-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
- on entering Application Number and password, Candidates can download their application and print, if required.
- Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates
- come up for next stage of selection.