The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017 in in the departments of Secretariat (other than Law and Finance,
- TNPSC Cost Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- TNPSC Medical, Jail Dept Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Name of The Post
- Junior Assistant/Assistant in the TN Ministerial Service
|Category of Candidates||Maximum Age|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste|
|Most Backward Classes / Denotified|
Communities, Backward Classes
and Backward Classes (Muslims)
“Others” SCs, SC(A)s, STs,
MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs ]
TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Education Qualification
Assistant in Law and Finance Dept Post - Candidates should possess a degree of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant. AND (ii) The Candidates should be an approved probationer in the post held by them in the parent department and should have put in a regular service for a period of not less than five years either in the category of Junior Assistant or in the category of Assistant or in both the categories taken together in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service or in the Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service on the 2017
Fee in - Examination Fee Rs.100/- Cost of Application Rs. 50/
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in Data Storage Devices like CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, other Memos etc. to the registered / given e-mail ID only
- Candidates should note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm
- and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are advised to fill in the online application form with utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
- On entering Application Number and password, Candidates can download their application and print, if required.
- Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up for next stage of selection.