The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judge, Personal Assistant, Assistant , Computer Operator Posts Notification 2017 Applications are invited on behalf of High Court of Madras. the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment.
- TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- TNPSC CCSE (Group 2 ) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Name of the Post
Age Limit - Minimum Age should have completed 18 Years
Education Qualification - Bachelor Degree in Horticulture
Procedure of Selection - Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. (i) Main Examination in Computer Based Test format and (ii) Oral Test.
Examination fee -Total Rs.175/-be paid. i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- Examination fee Rs.125/- Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application cost. (No exemption for cost of application
How to apply - Candidates are required to apply on-line by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net Detailed instructions for filling up online application are given in para 12 of this Notification.
Hall Ticket Download - The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
- Click “Apply On-line” to open up the on-line application form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and upload of photograph and signature. An online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.