The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has Announce Executive Officer - Grade IV Recruitment Notification 2016. Applications are invited only through online mode upto 24.12.2016 From Applicants Professing Hindu Religion only for Direct Recruitment Against the Vacancies (2014 - 2015, 2015 - 16 and 2016 - 17) for the Post of Executive Officer, Grade-IV included in Group-VIII Services :- Only Persons Professing the Hindu Religion as required by Section 10 of the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Act- 1959 (Tamil Nadu Act 22 of 1959) are Eligible to Apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpscexams.net. The TNPSC Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC Grade - IV Recruitment 2016 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Post
Executive Officer - Grade IV
Scale of pay - Rs.5200 - 20,200 + Rs.2400/- Grade Pay (PM)(PB1)
TNPSC Group IV Posts Age Qualification
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes||25 Years||40 years|
|Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, and Backward Classes(Other than Muslim)||25 Years||37 years|
|“Others” [ i.e Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (Other than Muslim) and Destitute Widows of all castes)||25 Years||35 years|
Registration fee - For one time Registration Rs.50/-
Examination fee - The examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below Rs.100/-
Education Qualification -The title of “Tamil Pulavar” recognized by the University Grants Commission. Provided that, other things being equal, preference shall be given to employees of Religious Institutions (other than Government Servants) who have put in not less than 5 years of Service. Explanation - Minimum General Educational Qualification means (i) A pass in the SSLC Examination with eligibility for admission to College courses of studies in the Universities in this State. (11 years course of study) OR (ii) A pass in the SSLC Examination of this State. (10 years course of study)
Selection Process - Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the form of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments through Counselling. Appearance in both the papers of the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. An applicant who has not appeared in any one of the papers in Written Examination or the Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he secures qualifying marks in the Written Examination or Oral Test.
Download TNPSC Executive Officer (EO) Notification 2017 Group-VII-B
Download TNPSC EO Notification 2017 Grade-IV included in Group-VIII
- Date of Notification - 25.11.2016 -
- Last date for submission of applications - 24.12.2016 -
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank - 27.12.2016
- Date of Written Examination Paper - I 30.04.2017 - 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
- Date of Written Examination Paper II 30.04.2017 -2:30 P.M. to 5:30 P.M.
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
(1) After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
(2) On entering Application Number and password, Candidates can download their application and print, if required.
(3) Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified
only when the candidates come up for next stage of selection.