The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Group-I Services Notification 2017 in Tamil Nadu Civil, Police, Commercial Taxes, Registration, General Service, the Government have issued Orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in Direct Recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied all the subjects in Degree in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply to this recruitment. The above said reservation will be made applicable to candidates who have acquired the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium.
TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2016 Apply Online
Name of the Post
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category – I)
- Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)
- District Registrar
- District Employment Officer
Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) - A Degree or Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science and also to those who possess National Awards for Physical Efficiency.
First Preference - A Degree both in Commerce and Law together with a Diploma in Taxation laws
Second Preference – A Degree both in Commerce and Law.
Third Preference – A Degree either in Commerce or Law together with a Diploma in Taxation laws.
Fourth Preference – A Degree either in Commerce or Law.
District Employment Officer (DEO) - Graduate in Economics, Education, Sociology, Statistics or Psychology and to those with Post Graduate Diploma in Social Science and experience in Industrial or Personnel Management or Labour Welfare.
Physical Qualification - Candidates applying for the post of Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I) must possess the following Physical qualifications
|Height||Not less than 165 Cms.|
|Chest measurement||Not less than 86 Cms|
|Chest expansion||Not less than 5 Cms on full inspiration.|
|Height||Not less than 155 Cms.|
|Chest measurement||Not applicable|
Selection Process - The selection will be made in three successive stages, viz (i) Preliminary Examination for selection of candidates for admission to the Main Written Examination and (ii) Main Written Examination and (iii) an Oral Test in the shape of an Interview.
Examination Fee - For Preliminary Examination Total fee Rs.125/- Examination Fee Rs.75 /- + Cost of Application Rs.50/- For Main Written Examination Rs.125
How to apply - Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net Detailed instructions for filling up online application are given in Para 13 of this Notification
Hall Ticket Download - The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.