The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Executive Officer Grade-III Notification 2017 in Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Subordinate Service. the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in Direct Recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment.
- TNPSC Executive Officer Group-VIII Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- TNPSC Executive Officer (EO) Eligibility
Name of the Post
Executive Officer Grade-III
Age Limit - Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Destitute Widows of all castes And Others i.e Candidates not belonging to SC, SC (A), ST, MBC / DC, and BC Minimum Age 25 Years Maximum Age 35 years
Educational Qualification - Must possess a degree in Arts, Science or Commerce of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant or B.O.L. of Annamalai University or B.B.A of Madurai Kamaraj University or B. Litt of Madras University or B.B.M. or B. Litt. of Bharathiar University. Provided that, other things being equal, preference shall be given to employees of Religious Institutions (other than Government Servant) who have put in not less than 5 years of Service. Provided that, other things being equal, preference shall be given to persons who hold B.A. degree in Indian Culture and Religious Institutions Management and to those who hold a Diploma in Epigraphy and Archaeology awarded by the Institute of Epigraphy in Tamil Nadu.
Examination Fee - Examination Fee Rs.100/- Cost of Application Rs.50
Procedure of Selection - Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test
How to apply - Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net Detailed instructions for filling up online application are given in Para 13 of this Notification.
Hall Ticket Download - The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. no Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the on-Line Application Form
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.