The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Executive Officer, Grade-III - Group VII (B) Notification 2016 Applications are invited only through online mode upto 24.12.2016 From Applicants Professing Hindu Religion only for Direct Recruitment Against the vacancies (2014 – 2015, 2015-2016 and 2016-2017) for the Post of Executive Officer, Grade-III Included in Group-VII-B Services.
Only Persons Professing the Hindu Religion as required by Section 10 of the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Act- 1959 (Tamil Nadu Act 22 of 1959) are eligible to apply
- TNPSC Superintendent Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- TNPSC Superintendent Notification 2017 Eligibility Details
Name of The Post
Executive Officer, Grade-III - Group VII (B)
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (Other than Muslim) and Destitute Widows of all castes||25 Years||No Maximum Age limit|
|“Others” [ i.e Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, and BCs(Other than Muslim) and Destitute Widows of all castes ]||25 Years||35 years|
Education Qualification - Must possess a degree in Arts or Science or Commerce of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission
Examination Fee - Examination Fee Rs.100/- Cost of Application Rs.50/- Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay only Rs.50/- towards Application fee. Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency
Selection Process - Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the form of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments through Counseling. Appearance in both the papers of the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. An applicant who has not appeared in any one of the papers in Written Examination or the Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he secures qualifying marks in the Written Examination or Oral Test.
|Registration fee - For one time Registration|
Note - Applicants who have already registered in one time Registration system paying Rs.50/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment
|Examination fee - The examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below||Rs.100/|
- Date of Notification - 25.11.2016
- Last date for submission of applications - 24.12.2016
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank - 27.12.2016
- Date of Written Examination Paper - I 29.04.2017 - 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M
- Date of Written Examination Paper -I - 29.04.2017 - 2:30 P.M. to 5:30 P.M.
Download TNPSC EO Notification 2017 Grade-IV included in Group-VIII
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in Data Storage Devices like CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and pass word confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given email ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, enter all the required particulars without skipping any field
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
- On entering Application Number and password, Candidates can download their application and print, if required.
- Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up for next stage of selection.