The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Assistant Public Prosecutor, Grade-I Notification 2016 in Tamil Nadu General Service Posts , the candidates can take up the mock test available in the Commissions website www.tnpsc.gov.in. A certificate obtained from a Senior Advocate or from a Judicial Magistrate in support of his/her claim regarding the period of active practice in Criminal Courts should be kept ready before applying online and should be produced when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor (APP) Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The TNPSC Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC APP Recruitment 2016 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Post
Assistant Public Prosecutor
Age Limit - SC, SC (A), ST, MBC / DC, BC, BCM and Destitute Widows of all Castes And Others i.e. candidates not belonging to SC, SC (A), ST, MBC / DC, BC and BCM Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age 34 Years
Education Qualification Assistant Public Prosecutor, Grade-II - B.L. Degree and Must be a Member of Bar and Must possess adequate knowledge of Tamil
Experience - Must have had active practice in Criminal Courts for a period of not less than 5 years
Examination fee - Total fee Rs.175/- i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/- be paid
Selection Process - Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview
How to Apply - Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net Detailed instructions for filling up online application are given in Paragraph 11 of this Notification
Hall Ticket Download - The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
Syllabus - The syllabus for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor, Grade II in the Tamil Nadu General Service is made available in the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.