The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Assistant Director of Fisheries Recruitment Notification 2016 in Tamil Nadu Fisheries Service, the post of Assistant Director of Fisheries has not been identified as suitable for Differently Abled persons. Hence, no reservation is provided for Differently Abled persons for the said post. However, they can apply
TNPSC Tamil Nadu Fisheries Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The TNPSC Agricultural Dept Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC Agricultural Dept Recruitment 2016 Apply Online is mentioned below
- Name of the Post
- Assistant Director of Fisheries
Education Qualification - .(i) M.F.Sc., Degree or (ii) A Doctorate in Zoology or Marine Biology or (iii) M.Sc.,(Bio-Technology) with a basic B.F.Sc., Degree. Or 2. A first class degree in M.A/M.Sc., in Zoology or Marine Biology with a minimum of three years of Research experience as evidenced by published scientific papers. Or 3. A B.F.Sc. Degree with three years of service in the Fisheries Department. Provided that, preference shall be given to the M.F.Sc. Degree or M.Sc., Bio Technology with basic B.F.Sc., degree and only if a sufficient number of candidates possessing M.F.Sc. degree or M.Sc (Bio-Technology) with a basic B.F.Sc. Degree are not available, the candidates possessing other qualifications shall be considered
Selection Process - Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test.
Examination fee - Rs.175/- be paid. i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/- Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application cost. Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
How to apply - Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net Detailed instructions for filling up online application are given in Paragraph 11 of this Notification
Hall Ticket Download - The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particularswithout skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.