The State Bank of India (SBI) is going to announce Recruitment Notification 2017 in Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, Mumbai. State Bank of India invites on-line applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Specialist Cadre Officers posts in State Bank Group. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through link given in career with us section of Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
Name of The Post
- Chief Medical Officer
- Chief Manager
- Manager (Chartered Accountant)
- Manager (Official Language)
- Deputy Manager (Security)
- Deputy SBBJ Manager (Law)
- Deputy SBBJ Manager (Civil Engg.)
- Deputy Manager (Electrical Engg.)
- Deputy Manager (Fire,)
- Asstt. Manager (System)
- Asstt.Manager (Civil Engg.)
- Asstt.Manager (Electrical Engg.)
- Asstt.Manager (Chartered Accountant)
Scale of Pay
- Junior Management Grade Scale I - 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100
- Middle Management Grade Scale II - 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
- Middle Management Grade Scale III - 25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500
- Senior Management Grade Scale IV - 30600-900/4-34200-1000/2-36200
- Senior Management Grade Scale V - 36200-1000/2-38200-1100/2-40400
Chief Medical Officer - MD/MS with 10 years work experience or MBBS Degree with 15 years work experience as a General Physician and some experience as a Hospital Superintendent
Chief Manager (Economist) - Post Graduate Degree in Economics or MBA / MMS / PGDBA / PGPM / PGDM (Preferably in Finance) which should be a 2 years full time course. Courses completed through correspondence / part-time are not eligible. The Institute should be
recognized/approved by Govt. bodies / AICTE.
Manager (Chartered Accountant) - Qualified Chartered Accountant
Manager (Official Language) - Post –graduate degree in Hindi with English as a Subject at degree level or post graduate degree in Sanskrit with Hindi & English as subjects at degree level.
Deputy Manager (Security) - An officer with minimum 5 years commissioned service in Army/ Navy/ Air Force or a Police Officer not below the rank of ASP/Deputy SP with minimum 5 years service in that rank or officer of identical rank with minimum 5 years service in para-military services. Officers from the fighting arms will be given preference.
Deputy SBBJ Manager (Law) - Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a
recognized University in India
Deputy SBBJ Manager (Civil Engg.) - A degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution with 60% marks. Candidates with post graduate degree will be preferable
Deputy Manager (Electrical Engg.) - Graduate degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution with 60% marks. Candidates with Post graduation qualification will be preferred.
Deputy Manager (Fire) - Graduate of the Institute of Fire Engineers (India / U.K.) or should have completed Divisional Officers Course at the National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur. or should be B.E. (Fire ) from NFSC
Asstt. Manager (System) - B.E./ B. Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Application / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentation or M. Sc. in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications or MCA from Government recognized University/ Institutes
Asstt. Manager (Civil Engg.) - A degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution with 60% marks. Candidates with post graduate degree will be preferable
Asstt.Manager (Electrical Engg.) - A degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institution preferably with 60% marks. Candidates with Post Graduation degree will be preferred.
Asstt. Manager (Chartered Accountant) - Qualified Chartered Accountants
Eligiblity Criteria - Educational Qualifications / Experience: Details Given Against Each Post.
- The qualification prescribed for various posts are the minimum. Candidates must possess the qualification and relevant full time post qualification experience as on 2017
- If CGPA scores or similar scores are awarded instead of marks, candidates must produce a certificate from the University /Institution which has awarded the score showing the equivalent percentage
- CA candidates engaged in their own practice are advised to submit sworn affidavit on stamped paper showing period of post qualification experience, if called for interview.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Notification