The Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank (HPGB) is going to announce employment Notification for Recruitment 2017 in HPGB in invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS
Name of The Post
- Officer Scale –III
- Officer Scale –II (General Banking)
- Officer Scale –II (IT)
- Officer Scale –II ( Treasury Manager)
- Officer Scale –II (Agriculture Officer)
- Officer Scale – I
- Office Assistant (M.P.)
- Officer Scale –III - (25700-800/5 – 29700-900/2 – 31500)
- Officer Scale – II - (19400 -700/1 – 20100 – 800/10 - 28100)
- Officer Scale – I - (14500-600/7 – 18700-700/2 – 20100-800/7 – 25700)
- Office Assistant (M.P.) - 7200-400/3 -8400-500/3 -9900-600/4 -12300-700/7 -17200-1300/1- 18500-800/1 -19300
Language Proficiency - The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State i.e. Hindi (The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II and III). For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have
- Local language/ Native Language as Hindi at 10th Std level.
- Local language as Hindi at any level up to graduation level.
- Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs.100/- for all others
- Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs.100/- for all others
Selection Procedure - Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2017 and Personal Interview for all cadres. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/Unreserved (UR) category.
Personal Interview - Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number equivalent to three times the number of vacancies short-listed based on their Total Weighted Scores (TWS). Remaining applicants, if any, will not receive an interview call from the Bank.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.himachalgraminbank.org
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in This Year is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.himachalgraminbank.org. and click on the link “Recruitment
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification
- the candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan
- Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS
- Candidates may pay application fees including postal charges in any of the branches of (Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank or Punjab National Bank ) in the account number specified and printed on the payment Challan only
- Go to the nearest Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account Nos 87112100056423 for HPGBRECTPR (OA)- 2017 and 87112100056414 for HPGBRECTPR (O) – 2017.
- Go to the nearest Punjab National Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account Nos 0311002100045364 for HPGBRECTPR O-2017 and 0311002100045373 for HPGBRECTPR OA- 2017