The Andhra Bank is going to announce Recruitment Notification 2017 in Chief Customer Service Officer (On Contract basis). Andhra Bank a leading Public Sector Bank invites applications from Indian citizens for the appointment of Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO) oncontract basis
Andhra Bank Recruitment Posts Eligible and suitable Candidates are requested to apply online through Bank’s website www.andhrabank.in. Andhra Bank Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of Andhra Bank (AB) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of the Post
Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO)
Job Description - The candidate selected for appointment as CCSO is required to act as internal ombudsman of the bank to strengthen the grievance redressal mechanism, and to reduce the complaints to Banking Ombudsman
Pay scale, allowances - The selected candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.60,000 p.m.(fixed) subject to taxes as applicable
Eligibility Criteria - The candidate should be person retired from a Public Sector Bank from a post not below the rank of a General Manager (Preferably other than Andhra Bank)
Selection Process - Selection procedure will be communicated to the short-listed candidates
How to Apply - Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active for the duration of this recruitment project. Bank may send communication to the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he / she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying. Third party e-mail IDs are not permitted.
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.andhrabank.in
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The link under the Bank’s website will remain open from 2017 both days inclusive.
- Applicants are required to go to the Bank’s website and click on the link “Recruitment
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “Appointment of Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO)on contract basis
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date