The United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) is going to announce Recruitment Notification 2016 at Assistant Posts. United India Insurance Company Limited under Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance, is a public sector General Insurance Company of India and one of the top General Insurers in Asia. United India Insurance Co. Ltd. is a leading Public sector General insurance company wholly owned by Government of India with a gross premium of more than Rs.10,000 Crores. A rapidly growing company with more than 1600 offices, highest network in the non life insurance industry throughout the country.
United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) Assistant Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2016. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / how to Apply / Application fee other Details of UIID Recruitment 2016 is mentioned below
Download UIIC Recruitment Notification 2016
UIIC Recruitment 2016 Name of the Posts
UIIC Recruitment 2016 Name of the Stats
1. Tamil Nadu
3. Andhra Pradesh
6. New Delhi
8. Uttar Pradesh
14. Madhya Pradesh
16. UT of Chandigarh
17. Jammu & Kashmir
18. Himachal Pradesh
20. West Bengal
21. Andaman & Nicobar
Scale of pay -UIIC Recruitment 2016 Assistant Posts Minimum Remuneration Rs.7640-440(1)-8080-480(2)-9040-540(5)-11740-625(2)-12990-760(3)-15270-790(2)-16850-840(5)- 21050 (under Revision)
Age Limit - Minimum Age : 18 years and Maximum Age : 28 years 2016 Candidates born not earlier than 1st July, 1987 and not later than 30th June, 1997 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
Educational Qualification - Graduate from a recognized University OR Pass in HSC / equivalent (12th pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST &PwD) and knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
UIIC Recruitment 2016 Assistant Posts important dates
|Online Registration commences from||2016|
|Last Date for Registration of Online applications||2016|
|Dates for Payment of Application Fee||2016|
|Date of Online Exam (tentative)*||30th August, 2016|
|Download of Call letter for Online Examination||20th August, 2016|
The upper age limit will be relaxed as under Maximum age limit - 28 years
|PwD (Gen)||10 years|
|PwD( SC/ST)||15 Years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
Selection Process - Candidates will be selected based on online examination, Interview & computer proficiency test.
|Category||Application Fees/Service charge|
|For candidates other than SC/ST/PwD/||RS.450/-|
Payment Of Fees Online Mode
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form. Please Wait For The Intimation From The Server. Do Not Press Back Or Refresh Button In Order To Avoid Double Charge
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye"
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person
- The Applicant’s signature obtained on the call letter and attendance sheet at the time of the examination should match the uploaded signature. In case of mismatch, the candidate may be disqualified. Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- Candidates should go to the United India website www.uiic.co.in click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab, prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next'button
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C"
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment Notification 2016