The Telangana Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO) is going to announce Medical Officers (MO) Recruitment 2017 Walk in Interview. TSGENCO Department Medical Officers Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Walk in Interview. This TSGENCO Notification Full information Regarding Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates other Details of TSGENCO Recruitment 2017 is mentioned below
- Medical Officer (MO)
Minimum Education Qualification - Must have passed the MBBS degree or an equivalent qualification as entered in schedule to the Indian Medical Counsel Acts 1956, as amended from time to time. Must be a permanent registered medical practitioner within the meaning of the LAW for the time being existing in the state. Preference shall be given to the candidates with PG qualification in any branch of medical sciences & having experience of more than 5 years.
TSGENCO Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment 2017 Instructions
- The candidates have to produce the community certificate indicating sub caste also
- They have to produce original educational and other qualifications along with the year of passing and percentage of marks obtained
- Previous experience certificate.
- A certificate as registered medical practitioner with full details
- Name of the two responsible persons with their addresses from whom the antecedents can be verified
- An undertaking as to the information about whether the candidate has ever been convicted or involved in criminal offence
- The candidates should appear for Walk – in – interview in the chamber of Director(HR&IR)/ Room.No.244/ A- Block/TSGENCO / Vidyut Soudha/ Khairatabad/ Hyderabad
- The selected candidates are required to serve in TSGENCO for a minimum period of one year on tenure basis.
- The vacancies are subject to variation at the time of engaging based on the necessity
- The period of tenure shall be terminated on one month notice on either side.
- The candidates selected are eligible for rent free accommodation with water and electricity at the place of work during the tenure period
- They shall not exercise any monitory powers
- They shall not claim for absorption in TSGENCO at any time.