The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner (C.T) & District Registrar vacancies Recruitment Notification 2016 in CCS-I Examination (Group-I Services) . The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has a particular distinction of being the successor of the first Provincial Public Service Commission, i.e., the Madras Service Commission which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929,
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) (Group-I Services Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2016. This Notification information Regarding Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates TNPSC Gr I Recruitment 2016 is mentioned below
Name of the Posts
1. Deputy Collector
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police
3. Assistant Commissioner (C.T)
4. District Registrar
TNPSC Group-I Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Date of Notification - 2016
- Last date for submission of applications - 2016
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office - 2016
- Date of Preliminary examination - 2016
Educational Qualification - Candidates should possess Degree or Diploma in criminology and forensic science for S.No-2, Degree either in Commerce & Law for S.No-3.
Selection Process - Candidates will be selected based on their preliminary, written examination, oral test and interview.
Examination Fee - Candidates should have to pay Rs. 125/- (Rs. 50/- is cost of application & Rs. 75/- is Examination Fee) through Online/ Offline mode. Those who have registered in the one time registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee i.e. Rs.50/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone. Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office/ Fee Processing Agency. Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- of Application Cost. SC/ SC(A), ST, MBC/ DC’s, BC’s, BCM’s & DW’s, Ex-Servicemen, Differently Abled persons, other categories of persons etc are exempted from payment of fee
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through on-line in the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID and mobile number are mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of final results. Candidates are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the candidate, post applied, educational qualifications, communal category, date of birth, address, applications and examinations fee details, email ID, centre of examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields Viz., name, date of birth and community are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. (For further details refer Para 2 (How to apply) of the Instructions to Candidates.)
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their correct and permanent mobile number in the application.
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexamns.net
- Click “Apply on-line” to open up the on-line application form
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary
- If you do not have valid ID, enter all the required particulars without skipping any field
- Candidates are required to upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and upload of photograph and signature. An online application uploaded without photograph and signature will be rejected
- Candidate who have One-time Registration ID (Unique ID) and password, have to apply again for all notifications. One time registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
- In case the candidates who wish to pay fees through the online payment gateway, i.e Net Banking, credit card and debit card payment, an additional page of the application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge
- If the on-line transaction has been successfully completed a Registration ID number and password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration ID number and password for future reference in respect of the post applied for.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
- On entering application number and password, candidates can download their application and print, if required.
- Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. But all the statements in the application must be genuine / true and you must have documentary proof for the same. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up to next stage of selection
- The certificates in support of claim(s) made by the candidates, as per notification, should be produced, whenever required as directed by the Commission without fail. Failing which the application for that recruitment will be rejected and request for reconsideration will not be entertained