The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 at Water Resources, Buildings, Electrical, Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health Department Posts..
- TN Post Office Recruitment 2017
- TN TET Notification 2017 Apply Online
- TNPSC Group 1 2 4 Hall Ticket 2017
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Assistant Director
- Water Resources Department, PWD
- Buildings, PWD
- Electrical PWD
- Industrial Safety and Health
|Category of Candidates||Minimum|
Age (should have
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and|
Destitute Widows of all Castes.
|18 Years||No Age limit|
|Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs,|
SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs].
|18 Years||30 Years|
(should not have
TNPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Department wise Educational Qualification
Assistant Engineer (Civil) Water Resources Buildings, PWD - B.E degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Structural
A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering branch, subject to the following further conditions namely
- Should furnish evidence of having undergone practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year
- Should have put in service for a period of not less than one year in Public Works Department as Overseer or Junior Engineer
- Should hold the Upper Subordinate or L.C.E Diploma of the College of Engineering, Guindy or L.C.E. Diploma awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Chennai.
Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health - A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology
Examination fee - Rs.175/- (Rupees one hundred and Seventy five only) be paid. (i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/-) Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application cost. (No exemption for cost of application)
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. Candidates are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered/given e-mail ID only
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are
- requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply
- If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.