The Karnataka State Police Department is going to announce KSP Civil Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2017 for Men and Women Posts. Karnataka Police Department Civil Police Constable, PSI & RSI Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2017. Before Going to Online Application , Applicants are Advised to go Through / Read Notification, Online Instruction & Brochure Carefully. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / how to Apply / Application fee other Details of KPSC Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2017 is mentioned below
Civil Police Constable
KSP Recruitment 2017 District Names and Vacancy list
- Bellary - 92
- Bidar - 93
- kalaburagi - 166
- Koppal- 48
- Raichur - 91
Educational Qualification - The Candidates should possess PUC, 12th Std (12th Std- CBSE, 12th Std- ICSE, 12th Std-SSE) or equivalent.
Selection Process - The Candidates will be selected based on Endurance Test, Physical Standard Test & Written test.
Application Fee - Applicant have to pay fee Rs. 250/- for GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B (Rs.100/- for SC, ST, CAT-01 candidates) through Challan form at State Bank of Mysore (SBM)/ State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) only.
KSP Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- for Apply Online Starting Date -2017
- for Apply Online Last Date - 2017
- for Payment of Fee Last Date - 2017
- Log on through the Karnataka State Police website www.pc15.ksponline.co.in
- Click on “Current Recruitment”.
- Select the desired post & Click on “New Application”.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.