The Kerala & NTPC Limited, Transformers and Electrical Kerala Limited is going to announce Kerala Government Jobs 2017 Recruitment Notification at Engineer Trainees (Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering) / Junior Engineer Trainees (Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering) / Operator Grade III Trainees / (Fitter / Electrician / Carpenter / Machinist ) Department Posts.
The Government of Kerala & NTPC Limited, Transformers and Electrical Kerala Limited Recrutment Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2017. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / how to Apply / Application fee other Details of Kerala Government Jobs 2017 is mentioned below
Name of The Posts
- Engineer Trainees (Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
- Junior Engineer Trainees (Electrical/Electric al & Electronics Engineering)
- Operator Grade III Trainees
- Commencement of online application -
- Last date for submission of Online Application -
- Receipt of hard copy of application along with DD -
Kerala Government Jobs 2017 Educational Qualifications
Engineer Trainees - First Class Degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University
Junior Engineer Trainees - First Class 3 year Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from State Board of Technical Examination
Operator Grade III Trainees - S.S.L.C. or its equivalent and NCVT (ITI/ITC) certificate in relevant trade
Selection Process - The Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Application Fee - Interested candidates have to pay non-refundable Application fee of Rs.500/- (for Engineer Trainee post) / Rs.300/- (for Junior Engineer Trainee post) / Rs.200/- (for Operator Grade III Trainee post) by Demand Draft drawn in favour of TELK, Angamaly on any Nationalized bank payable at Angamaly. SC/ST/PWD candidates need not pay the application fee.
Agreement - The selected candidates are required to execute a service agreement bond at the time of joining to serve the Company at least for a period of 3 years after successful completion of 2 years training as detailed below
|Category||Bond Amount (Rs.)|
|Junior Engineer Trainee||1,50,000.00|
|Operator Grade III Trainee||1,00,000.00|
- Log on to the website www.telk.com
- Select the desired post
- Click on Visit the page & select the desired post
- Fill all the details of application form.
- Click on Next Step Take print out of filled application and retain it for future use