The Border Security Force (BSF) is going to announce Constable (GD) (Sports Quota) Recruitment 2016 for Men & Womens Posts. The Border Security Force, (BSF) Ministry of Defence invited applications from male/ female candidates, Indian Nationals possessing educational qualifications and other details for filling up the following vacancies of Constable (GD) against Sports Quota.
The Border Security Force (BSF) Department Posts of Constable (GD) Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2016. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 30 days from the publication of this advertisement in Employment News. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / how to Apply / Application fee other Details of BSF Police Constable Recruitment 2016 is mentioned below
Name of the Post
Constable (GD) (Sports Quota)
For Male Sports Disciplines
- Cross Country
- Water Sports
- (Kayaking, Canoeing & Rowing)
Age Limit - The candidates should be between 18 to 23 years as on 01 August 2016. Age Relaxable as per Govt. rules.
Educational Qualifications - Matriculation or 10th Pass from a recoganised School/ Institute/ Board or equivalent qualified.
BSF Police Constable (GD) Sports Qualification
- Sportsperson who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in any of the games/ sports mentioned in the list.
- Sportsperson who have represented their University in the Inter— University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the sports/ games.
- Sportspersons of merit who have represented State Schools Team in National Sports/Games for Schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/ sports.
- Application Fee of Rs. 50/- only in the form of Crossed Indian Postal Order/ Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque in favour of The Commandant 25 BSF
- Candidates belonging to SC and ST are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply duly typed or hand written as per the prescribed proforma along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC) with two recent passport size photograph affix on the application and other on the Admit Card,
- may be forwarded to the “The Commandant, 25 Bn BSF, Chhawla Camp, Post Office Najafgarh, New Delhi - 110 071’’ within 30 days from the publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
BSF Constable (GD) Recruitment Notification 2016
BSF Notification 2016 for Specialist, ASI, HC
BSF Notification 2016 for Walk in for Specialist & GDMO
BSF Notification 2016 for Walk in for Specialist Doctor & GDMO
BSF Recruitment 2016 for Walk in for Specialist & GDMO
BSF Recruitment 2016 – Walk in for Specialist & GDMO
BSF Recruitment 2016 – Walk in for MO & GDMO