The State Level Police Recruitment Board Andhra Pradesh State is going to announce soon in Recruitment Notification 2017 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables Civil & AR Men and Women Posts in AP Police Department. AP Police Department SCT Police Constables Civil & AR Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2017. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / how to Apply / Application fee other Details of AP Police Constables Civil & AR Recruitment 2017 is mentioned below
- AP SCT Police Constables (Mechanics - Drivers) Notification 2017
- AP Police Constable Notification 2017
- Download AP Police Constable Notification 2017 PDF
- AP Police Constable Model Paper Download
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constables (AR) (Men)
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (Civil)(Men)
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constables (Civil) (Women)
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constables (AR) (Women)
Minimum Educational Qualification - Intermediate or its equivalent examination certificate. SC/ST candidates who have not passed the Intermediate or its equivalent examination but passed SSC or its equivalent examination and studied Intermediate and appeared for the Intermediate Examinations of I year and II year must submit the marks lists of both I year and II year
Application forms - Candidates must apply in the Application Form devised by the Board for the examination, which can be downloaded from website www.apstatepolice.org in the recruitment folder. They are requested to go through the notification thoroughly and it is available on the website. The application form and notification are not issued from any police office
- The candidates are requested to check their eligibility carefully and fill in all the relevant columns in the application form
- Copies of the following documents must be enclosed in support of the information given in the form where necessary. Failure to enclose the same will lead to rejection of the application form
- Secondary School / Matriculation certificate or equivalent certificate in support of the date of birth
- BC candidates who wish to claim concession in age and also reservation specified for the Backward Classes should submit the Community certificate in the format given in
- Annexure - IV and also Annexure - V and the certificate(s) must have been issued by the competent revenue authority not below the rank of Mandal Revenue Officer or equivalent.
- SC / ST candidates who wish to claim concession in age and also reservation specified for the SC / ST should submit the Community certificate in the format given in Annexure - IV and the certificate must have been issued by the competent revenue
- authority not below the rank of Mandal Revenue Officer or equivalent.
- Certificate from the competent authority in respect of State Government employees / those who worked in the Army, Naval or Air Force of the Union / NCC Instructors / retrenched temporary employee in the State Census Department claiming age concession.
- Residence certificate in the agency area from the competent authority in respect of candidates belonging to aboriginal tribes in the agency areas who have claimed relaxation in physical measurements or reservation.
- Study certificate issued by the School authorities or Residence certificate issued by M.R.O. (Annexure - III (A) or Annexure - III (B)
- The complete text of the notification and application form is put up on www.apstatepolice.org in the recruitment folder. For complete details or information, the same may be referred to.