The Government Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to announce For SC, ST Backlog Vacancies Recruitment Notification 2017 at Zilla Sainik Welfare Officers (ZSWO) in T.S. Sainik Welfare Service. TSPSC Sainik Welfare Service Department Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2017.
Name of the Post
Zilla Sainik Welfare Officers (ZSWO) in T.S. Sainik Welfare Service.
Age Limit - The candidates should fulfill the minimum and maximum age criteria as indicated in 18-52 as on 01/07/2017
Pay Scale - Minimum Remuneration in 16,150- 42,590
Educational Qualifications - No Ex-Servicemen who retired below the rank of Captain or equivalent rank in the Army, Navy OR Air Force shall be eligible.Must possesss the minimum general educational qualifications prescribed in the schedule to the general rules or equivalent qualification of Indian Army, Navy or Air force. Discharged certificates from the Army/Navy/Air Force as the case may be, should be furnished at the appropriate time
Payment of Fee - All candidates are exempted from payment of Fee. The SC/ST Candidates belonging to other states are not entitled to apply as it is a backlog Recruitment
Caste & Community - Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in terms of should be submitted at appropriate time. As per General Rules for State and Subordinate Service Rules, Rule 2 (28) Explanation:- No person who professes a religion different from Hinduism shall be deemed a member of scheduled caste. The Scheme of local reservation, wherever applicable has been indicated in the table at Para-1. The candidates may refer the same for applying the local posts including the definition of local cadres Para-7 of this Recruitment Notification
TSPSC Zilla Sainik Welfare Officers Recruitment Impotent Certificate
- Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate
- Declaration by the Un-Employed
- School Study Certificate
- Certificate of Residence
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census|
Department with a minimum service of 6 months
|T.S. State Government Employees||5 Years based on the length of|
|Ex-Service men||3 Years & length of service|
rendered in the armed forces.
|N.C.C.||3 Years & length of service|
rendered in the N.C.C.
How to Apply
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further
- The Candidate has to logon to the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at TS Online centers /State Bank of India
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the T.S. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit Website and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit Online
- Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit Online
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Telangana should apply
- For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact - Telephone No: 040-24747577 - Fax. No: 040-24747578