The State Level Police Recruitment Board Telangana State Hyderabad has issued Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment Notification 2016 for Civil, AR, SAR COL, TSSP, SPF, SFO, Men & Women Posts. Telangana Police Recruitment Board Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode 10-02-2016 to 03-03-2016 at official Website at www.tslprb.in,
The registered candidates may download their Hall Ticket one week before the date of Preliminary Written Test, which will be held on 17-04-2016 (Sunday) from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM. The number of vacancies indicated is only tentative and is liable for change without giving any notice. TSLPRB reserves the right to notify the modifications with regard to any aspect of recruitment during the process of recruitment.
The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / No of Posts / Selection process / how to Apply / Application fee / and other Details of TS Sub Inspectors (SI) Recruitment 2016 Apply Online is mentioned below
Telangana (TS) SI Eligibility Criteria 2016
Name of The Post
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) (Men & Women)- 208
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (AR) (Men & Women) - 74
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (SAR CPL) (Men) in - 02
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP) (Men) in - 205
- Sub Inspector (Men) in Special Protection Force (SPF) Department - 12
- Station Fire Officer in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department - 09
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of (Men & Women) in Communications - 23
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Men) in Police Transport Organisation - 06
Educational Qualification - TSLPRB Recruitment 2016 for Civil, AR, SAR CPL, TSSP, SPF, SFO Applicants must hold, as on 1st July, 2015, a Degree awarded by any University in India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provisional Act of State or of any institution recognised by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualification. In the case of a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, as on 1st July, 2015, he/she must have passed Intermediate or any other examination recognized by the Telangana State Government as being equivalent to Intermediate and should have studied 3 years Degree course. /
Educational Qualification for SI of (Men & Women) in Communications - The candidate must hold, as on 1st July 2015, a Diploma / B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering OR Computer Engineering OR Information Technology OR Special Diploma Course in Electronics with specialization in Computer Engineering OR Special Diploma Course in Electronics with specialization in Communication Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training (OR) Three Years Degree in BSC Electronics OR a qualification approved by the State Government as equivalent to any of the above.
for SI of Police (Men) in Police Transport Organisation - The candidate must hold, as on 1st July, 2015, a Diploma in Electrical Engineering OR Mechanical Engineering OR Automobile Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, (OR) a qualification approved by the State Government as equivalent to any of the above.
Distance Education - The candidates who have obtained Degree through Open Universities / Distance Education mode are required to have recognition by the University Grants Commission / AICTE / Distance Education Council as the case may be. Unless such Degrees had been recognized by the relevant Statutory Authority, they will not be accepted for purpose of Educational Qualification. The onus of Proof of recognition by the relevant Statutory Authority that their Degrees / Universities have been recognized rests with the candidate.
Payment of Fee - The applicants belonging to OCs/BCs shall pay a fee of Rs. 500/- and those belonging to SCs/STs shall pay a fee of Rs.250/- towards Application Processing and Examinations.
Mode of Payment of Fee
- The candidate has to visit any of the Mee Seva (e-Seva) / TS Online / AP Online centers to pay the prescribed Registration Fee by providing his / her Basic personal details like Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Community, Gender and SSC Hall Ticket Number or its equivalent and other details etc..
- The candidate may also pay through Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card/ Internet Banking) and can submit online application form at www.tslprb.in.
- After receiving the Payment Receipt from Mee Seva (e-Seva) / TS Online / AP Online, the candidate has to visit the website www.tslprb.in to submit the online application form. Even after making payment of fee, candidate fails to submit the Online Application Form, such applications shall be rejected without giving any notice and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
Physical Measurements Test (PMT) - The candidates qualified in the above preliminary written test have to undergo Physical Measurements Test and should meet the following requirements.
Height - Must not be less than 167.6 cms.
Chest - Must not be less than 86.3 cms round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.
Height - Must not be less than 152.5 cms
Apply Online - Fill up Model (Dummy) Application form provided in the official website www.tslprb.in which will help you in filling the Online Application, based on the relevant certificates. Candidates should possess a soft copy of his/her passport size photo + signature Combined in jpg format. The application will be rejected, if the candidate uploads the Photo without Signature. The size should not exceed 50kb (Minimum size >10kb). Please note that if the type of file is not in jpg/jpeg format, the system will reject the same and you may not be able to ‘complete’ the process of filling up of the remaining details of the application form. 3. Candidates should not submit more than one application form.
Download Telangana Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2016 Notification for Civil, AR, SAR COL, TSSP, SPF Post
Download Telangana Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2016 Notification for Communications & Transport Organisation