Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) going to announce soon new Recruitment Notification in Group IV Hostel Welfare Officers various vacant Posts, in the state of Telangana so many unemployed Candidate are looking forward for Notifications in soon
Name of the Post
Hostel Welfare Officers (HWO)
Age Limit - Minimum 18 years & Maximum 36 years as on 2017.
Hostel Welfare Officers (Social Welfare Sub Service) - Graduation with B.Ed., / B.T. Degree of any university of the India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission
Hostel Welfare Officers (Tribal Welfare Sub Service) - Graduation and Diploma in Education / Bachelor of Education of any university of the India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Examination Fee - Application Processing Fee Each applicant must pay Rs. 100 and Examination Fee RS.80 application processing fee is compulsory for all Applicants.
TSPSC Group IV Recruitment 2017 Most Impotent Certificate
- Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate
- Declaration by the Un-Employed
- School Study Certificate
- Certificate of Residence
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
- Creamy Layer Certificate
- The Candidate has to logon to the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at TS Online centers /State Bank of India
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the T.S. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit Website and enter the Journal Number to get the format of Application. The applicant has to invariably fill all the columns in the Application and should submit On-Line. Even after making payment of fee, candidate fails to submit the bio-data particulars, such applications shall be rejected without giving any notice
- If any candidate fails to enter Community for any reason, they will be treated as an OC without giving any notice
- TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2017
- Telangana (TSPSC) Group 4 Eligibility Criteria
- Telangana (TSPSC) Group 4 Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- TSPSC Group IV Notification 2017 Eligibility
- TSPSC Group 4 Selection Process
- APPSC Group IV Model Papers 2017
- TSPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus
- TSPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern
- Telangana (TSPSC) Group 1, 2, 3, 4 Model Papers 2017