The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to announce Notification for the Recruitment of 6578 Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) / Data Entry Operator (DEO) & Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) vacancies by conducting Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL (10+2) Examination 2016. SSC Postal Recruitment Eligible candidates may apply Online on or before 11-07-2016 by 05:00 P.M. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / how to apply / Application fee other Details of SSC PA SA DEO LDC Recruitment 2016 is mentioned below
- Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operator
- Lower Divisional Clerk
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant PB -1(Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay 2400
- Data Entry Operator - Pay Band-1 Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400
- Data Entry Operator - Pay Band-1 Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900
- Lower Division Clerk - Pay Band -1 Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900
Educational Qualification - Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University
Application For Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSLE)- 2016
- Registration (Starts on 13-06-2016)
- Registration (Part I Closes on 11-07-2016 up to 5:00 pm)
- Registration (Part II Closes on 13-07-2016 up to 5:00 pm)
- (Challan Generation Last date : 12-07-2016)
Nationality / Citizenship
- a citizen of India
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Offline Mode - Candidates may send their application in the prescribed format affixing recent photograph of size 4 cm x 5 cm along with fee to the Concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices of the Commission on or before 13-07-2016 by 05:00 P.M & 20-07-2016 by 05:00 P.M for remote areas & residing abroad.
how to Apply - Eligible candidates can apply through online or offline mode.
Online Mode - Candidates may apply online through the website ssconline.nic.in
Apply Online More Details
- Log on to www.ssconline.nic.in or www.ssconline2.gov.in.
- Select the appropriate advertisement link
- Candidates have to fill online application in two parts i.e., Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration
- Candidates must fill basic information in Part-I Registration and submit error free application
- After completion of Part-I Registration, candidates must pay the fee as through online/ offline mode
- Now continue with Part-II Registration, Enter all the details regarding fee, uploading scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Submit error free application form
- On completion of Part-II Registration Email will be sent to the candidates Email ID. Take a copy of that Email & Challan for future use.