The Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is going to Announce Recruitment Notification 2017 for Junior Engineer, Senior Section Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallergical Assistant and Chief Depot Material Superintendent vacancies. Department Posts
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) / Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Department Junior Engineer vacancies Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2017. The information Regarding Age Limit / Eligibility / Selection / Educational Qualification / how to Apply / Application fee other Details of RRB JE, SSE Recruitment 2017 is mentioned below
RRB JE, SSE Name of The Posts
- Junior Engineer
- Depot Material Superintendent
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant
- Senior Section Engineer
- Chief Depot Material Superintendent
- Senior Section Engineer
RRB JE, SSE Recruitment 2017 Post Wise Educational Qualification
Sr Section Engineer/ Sr Section Research Engineer / Engg - Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Manufacturing / Mechatronics / Industrial / Machining / Instrumentation & Control / Tools & Machining / Tools & Die making / Automobile / Production Engineering/ M.Sc Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering
Chief Depot Material Superindent - Degree in Engineering in any discipline from a recognized Institution OR approved by AICTE.
Junior Engineer - Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Manufacturing / Mechatronics / Industrial / Machining / Instrumentation & Control / Tools & Machining / Tools & Die Making / Automobile/ Production Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration OR (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a Recognized University/ Institute
Depot Material Superindent - Diploma in Engineering in any discipline from a recognised Institution OR approved by AICTE.
Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant - Degree in Metallurgy/ Chemical Engineering from Recognised Institution approved by AICTE (OR) M.Sc Degree in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry from Recognised University.
RRB JE, SSE Posts Recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure - Here providing selection procedure for Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer and Chief Depot Material Superintendent Vacancies.
RRB JE, SSE Posts Recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure
1. Online Exam
2. Document Verification
3. Medical Fitness Test
RRB JE, SSE Posts Recruitment 2017 Document Verification
- During document verification, candidates will have to produce their original documents & Format of Certificates mentioned below. Certificates obtained in any other format will not be accepted.
- Matriculation/ High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate (Proof for Date of Birth and Matric qualification).
- Diploma/ Degree Certificate
- Caste Certificate for SC/ ST.
- Caste Certificate for OBC
- Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee.
- Medical Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
- NOC from serving employees/ Ex-Servicemen
- Minority declaration on Non-judicial Stamp Paper.
- Candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass requisite medical fitness test(s) conducted by the Railway Administration to ensure that the candidates are medically fit to carry out the duties and Visual Acuity Standard.
- Physically fit all respects. Visual Standards-Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/9 with or without glasses (Power of lenses not to exceed 2D). Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses and must pass test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision & Night Vision.
- Physically fit in all respects, Visual Standards-Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D). Near Vision: Sn.0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and must pass test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision & Night Vision is one of the important criteria of medical fitness of railway staff.