The Railway Recruitment Cell, East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar is going to announce Recruitment Notification 2017 of Trackman / Token Porter/ Safaiwala / Hospital Attendant / Helper-II Posts. RRC ECR Bhubaneswar Recruitment Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2017.
The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) East Coast Railway (ECR) Bhubaneswar Notification information Regarding Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates other Details of RRC ECR Recruitment 2017 is mentioned below
Name of The Post
- Token Porter
- Hospital Attendant
Proof of Age - The 10th standard or ITI or equivalent board certificate issued by a recognized Board / institution where the date of birth is mentioned.
Pay Scale - Band-1 of Rs.5200-20200 having Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- in East Coast Railway
Minimum Educational Qualification - Candidates must have passed 10th standard or ITI or equivalent from a recognized educational institution or Board. Candidate should possess requisite academic qualification on the date of submission of application. Those who are appearing at and/or awaiting results of final examination are not eligible.
List of Authorities Empowered to Issue Certificates of Verification for SC / ST / OBC Status
- District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / District Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Deputy Collector / First Class Stipendary Magistrate / City Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner (not below the rank of First Class Stipendary Magistrate).
- Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate
- Revenue Officers not below the rank of Tehsildar
- Sub Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his family originally resides.
- Administrator / Secretary to Administrator / Development Officer (Lakshadweep Islands)
Physical Efficiency Test Standards - The candidate should be able to perform following physical tasks: [a] for Male Candidates: Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance. [b] for Female Candidates: Should be able to run for a distance of 400 meters in 3 minutes 10 seconds in one chance.
How to Apply
The Candidates can also download and print copy of this notification, Application Form and format of SC/ST & OBC certificates etc. from the website Address www.rrcbbs.org.in. This site may also be referred to in future by the candidates for information / updates pertaining to further stages of the recruitment process.