The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is going to announce Group-II Services General Recruitment Notification 2017 Post of Junior Assistant (Group-C) in the Office of the Odisha PSC, Cuttack, OPSC Group C Services Department Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2017,
Name of The Post
Junior Assistant (Group-C)
Age Limit - The candidate must not be under 21 years and must not be above the age of 32 years as on the 1st January, 2017 i.e. he/she must not have been born earlier than 2nd January, 1983, and not later than 1st January, 1994. The upper Age-Limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to the categories of Scheduled Castes (S.C.), Scheduled Tribes (S.T.), Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (S.E.B.C.), Women and 10 years in respect of PWD candidates.
Educational Qualification - The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of Parliament or State Legistlature in India or an Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or deemed to be a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government. Candidates must have adequate knowledge in basic computer skill
Application Fee - Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.300/- only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe of Odisha only & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
How to Apply
- Candidate must go through details of this Advertisement available in website of the OPSC before filling up online application
- Candidates must apply online through the website of OPSC www.opsconline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal.
- Instruction to fill up the online application form.
- Guideline for scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Hand Thumb Impression
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left hand Thumb Impression(LTI) in the online application form. The uploaded photograph, full signature and LTI must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained
- Candidates should keep at least 2 copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded on the online application form for future use.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application Form for future use and take a printout of Online Challan (Pay-in-Slip) for payment of requisite fee at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). The Fee(s) paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee(s) be adjusted or held in reserve for any other examination or recruitment
- On successful submission of the online application form, an Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as top of the application form. Candidates are required to note down the unique Registration ID and use it in future correspondence
- At present, only the online applications are invited from the candidates for admission to the written examination. Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be required to send the Printout/Hard copy of the filled in Online Application duly signed under the declaration along with copies of required certificates and documents etc., as provided under para-12 of this advertisement and the OPSC copy of Challan showing payment of Application fee, by Registered Post/Speed Post to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001 so as to reach the same in the office of the OPSC on or before the date which will be notified in due course.
- The envelope containing the Printout/Hard copy of the online application alongwith copies of requisite certificates and documents etc must be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ASSISTANT”. Application received after the closing date shall not be entertained. The Commission will not take any responsibility if the application is not received in time.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush.
- Certificate of Admission to the examination/practical skill test to the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the Website of OPSC prior to the date of examination, which will be published in the Website and News paper. The candidates are required to download their Admission Certificate from Website of the Commission and produce the same for admission to the examination or Practical Skill Test. No separate correspondence will be made on this score.