The Odisha State Orissa High Court is going to announce Recruitment Notification 2016 Assistant Section Officer (ASO). Orissa High Court Department ASO Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2016, The information Regarding Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of Odisha High Court Recruitment 2016 is mentioned below
Name of the Post
Assistant Section Officer (ASO)
Age Limit - Shall not be below 18 years of age and above 35 years of age as on 01.01.2016 upper age is relaxable upto 5 years in case of S.C & S.T. Candidates.
Qualification - A Graduate in any discipline with Diploma in Computer Application from a Govt. recognised Institution of minimum one year duration having minimum knowledge in Computer Operation. MS Office Package and Internet / e-mail application.
Examination Fee - Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable and nonadjustable fee of Rs.l00/- in shape of Treasury Challan under the Head "0070- Other Administrative Services - 01 - Administration of Justice - 501 - Services and Services Fees -9903220 - Home Department - 9915770 - Examination Fees" or through online by using Credit Cord / Debit Cord / Net Banking System. The
S.C and S.T. Candidates are exempted from paying the Examination Fees
How to Apply
- Applications should be submitted ONUNE in the prescribed format only by logging into the official website of the Orissa High Court www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
- Candidates must go through 'The Instructions on how to apply online'available on the Orissa High Court website in order to understand the complete procedure for filling up and submitting forms successfully and guidelines for Scanning and Uploading Photograph, Signature and payment of fee through Treasury Challan or online by using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking System.
- Incomplete/incorrect applications or applications submitted through modes other than the prescribed ONUNE format will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates are required to submit their original certificates at the time of interview / Viva voce Test.
- Candidates already in Government service shall have to produce "No Objection Certificate" / "Letter of Permission" from competent authority at the time of Interview IViva voce Test.
- The candidates are advised to check the Orissa High Court website regularly for latest updates. No T.A./D.A. will be paid for appearing in the written test / interview